mai 04, 2024, 12:55:23 pm *
Velkommen, Gjest. Vennligst logg inn eller registrer deg.
Har du ikke mottatt e-post for aktivering ?

Logg inn med brukernavn, passord og innloggingstid
Takk for din støtte!
Nyheter: Velkommen til et samlet VWNorge!

Hovedside   Hjelp Søk Logg inn Registrer  
Sider: [1]
  Skriv ut  
Skrevet av Emne: 1968 Norwegian Taxi RUST FREE! 3 owners! 95,000kr ono  (Lest 2325 ganger)
Lee.C
Supermedlem

You either "Get It" or you don't.....

Vis profil WWW
« på: mai 22, 2013, 17:24:53 pm »

I am selling this for a Norwegian Friend of mine who isn't really in the VW "scene" He just brought this AMAZING bus a couple of years ago STOCK and then had it checked/modified/uprated/etc so he could drive him and his family to Car shows and still look cool........ My friend is the 3rd owner!!!  Glad

But before you all start pointing out "it has a late front panel" please read the history of the amazingly original 1968 Deluxe Bus.........

This 1968 Deluxe bus was brought NEW here in NORWAY and put straight to service by the first owner as a TAXI, and it was still in service right up until the mid 80's (see the cool Taxi sticker!) This was on the WEST coast of norway where they DO NOT use salt!!!

BUT..... at some point during the mid to late 70's the bus was hit in the front and and it was common here in NORWAY to "Update" buses if they needed any body work Trist so the insurance company fitted a LATE/NEWER front panel, The work was clearly done by a proper VW garage as you can not tell that any work has been done! It looks like it was made that way! I have checked I can assure you!

As I said this bus was still in service until the mid to late 80's when the original owner retired and the second owner (a friend of the first) brought the bus and just put it into storage and there it stayed until about 4yrs ago when my friend decided he wanted a cool old vw to drive his family around in so he stepped in and brought it - owner No3!!!

He (my friend) then handed it over to the now defunct "Norwegian Hammerwork" who carried out the following work:

- Rebuilt the original 1600single port engine
(with a doghouse oil cooler/out the back type)
- Fitted FRONT & REAR disc brakes with a WORKING E-Brake!
- Fitted x4 NEW Fully Adjustable GAZ shock absorbers
- Fitted a Narrowed/adjustable Frontbeam
- Fitted Dopped spindles
- Fitted Adjustable REAR spring plate

And thats it! it didn't need anything else!

This really is an AMAZINGLY original 1968 bus with ALL the cool 68only parts ie Longer mirror, Pushbutton handles, Painted dash, etc etc

Everything about it is near PERFECT, the interior is 100% original and COMPLETE with a 99% perfect head liner!
The body work (despite its looks!) is solid & RUST FREE! all the jacking point and outriggers are perfect!

This is the perfect bus to go cruzing around to show/meets/cruzes etc, its ready to go ANYWHERE Glad

We are asking 95,000kr ono - I can Deliver ANYWHERE in europe!
More picture are avalible on request, or check it out here:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1474598

* vwnorge1.jpg (133.76 KB, 512x384 - vist 466 ganger.)
« Siste redigering: mai 24, 2013, 23:54:05 pm av Monkiboy » Loggført
Lee.C
Supermedlem

Vis profil WWW
« Svar #1 på: mai 24, 2013, 23:54:53 pm »

My friend really want to ell this bus ASAP so open to offers  Glad
Loggført
JanneT2
Seniormedlem

Vis profil WWW
« Svar #2 på: mai 25, 2013, 00:56:01 am »

Ursäkta off topic, men hade inte -68 blinkers nere vid stötfångaren?
Loggført

// Janne
T2 Bay -77 Automat med 2 skjuvdörrar
http://www.vwnorge.no/index.php/topic,46321.0.html
Tlf: 959 32 697
|o```o|
Dewil
Supermedlem

"Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one"

Vis profil WWW
« Svar #3 på: mai 25, 2013, 01:29:10 am »

BUT..... at some point during the mid to late 70's the bus was hit in the front and and it was common here in NORWAY to "Update" buses if they needed any body work  so the insurance company fitted a LATE/NEWER front panel, The work was clearly done by a proper VW garage as you can not tell that any work has been done! It looks like it was made that way! I have checked I can assure you!
Loggført

Proud member and co-founder of Senkemafia'n.
    Facebook.com/HerbieMemorialRun  
JanneT2
Seniormedlem

Vis profil WWW
« Svar #4 på: mai 25, 2013, 02:05:05 am »

BUT..... at some point during the mid to late 70's the bus was hit in the front and and it was common here in NORWAY to "Update" buses if they needed any body work  so the insurance company fitted a LATE/NEWER front panel, The work was clearly done by a proper VW garage as you can not tell that any work has been done! It looks like it was made that way! I have checked I can assure you!

Aha, kanske man skulle läst HELA annonsen först  Flau
My bad!
Loggført

// Janne
T2 Bay -77 Automat med 2 skjuvdörrar
http://www.vwnorge.no/index.php/topic,46321.0.html
Tlf: 959 32 697
|o```o|
Lee.C
Supermedlem

Vis profil WWW
« Svar #5 på: mai 27, 2013, 22:27:22 pm »

Open to offer  Glad
Loggført
Sider: [1]
  Skriv ut  

Gå til:  

Bygget på MySQL Bygget på PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 godkjent! CSS godkjent!